PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
STRETCH FIT. FITS TRUE TO SIZE.
SIZING CHART LOCATED IN PICTURE SLIDESHOW
MADE TO ORDER
Production Time: 3-5 business days excluding holidays and weekends. Shipping time is an additional 3-5 days. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery once you place your order.
-Available in size XS-XL (Please choose your size from the drop down menu. Size chart shown in slideshow)
-Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
-Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our team.
-Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
-Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
-We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks
All of our leggings are made using a dye sublimation technique that uses extreme heat & pressure to ensure the image is embedded into the fabric, making them incredibly durable with long lasting color concentration.
- Colors may vary due to computer settings
Sublimation apparel can be washed at any temperature setting without affecting quality. But we recommend washing with like colors, as the polyester fabric we use tends to make colors run.
Are you a retailer that would like to feature our leggings in your store? Discount wholesale prices are available for larger volume quantities.
Leggings are shipped from our production warehouses in North Carolina and California.
2-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for buyers purchasing from countries in the EU.
✽ INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you provide me with information (which you authorised etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email, postal address and details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also contact me directly and choose to provide additional personal information for example; when ordering a custom item.
✽ WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle a dispute, or provide customer support.
2. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
✽ INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is only shared in very limited circumstances:
2. Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good belief it is necessary to respond to legal process or government requests. 3. Enforce my agreements, terms and policies.
4. Prevent, investigate and address fraud or illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
5. Protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
✽ DATA RETENTION
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, as follows:
1. Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict or delete my use of your personal information, apart from exceptional circumstances where I am required to store data for legal reasons. I will delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object: You can object to my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests, in such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
★We do not accept returns or exchanges on made to order, print on demand, custom orders in circumstances due to customer oversight for sizing, quantity mistakes or general return requests.
★WE DO OFFER REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES IF AN ITEM ARRIVES DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE OR IF THERE HAS BEEN A MISTAKE IN THE PRINTING.
★Notify us immediately with photo's of the product you received and we will have a new item printed and shipped to you. In rare cases when when we are out of stock of an item, a full refund will be available.
★Orders are automated and sent to production immediately after your purchase has been completed. Once in production, orders cannot be cancelled.
★All of our apparel runs true to size, and sizing charts are featured in each listing in either the description or image slideshow. Each type of clothing we use has specific care instructions listed in each product listing description. Please read each listing description carefully! We do our absolute best to disclose as much detailed information as possible about the clothing you are purchasing so you receive exactly what you're expecting.
We have multiple turnaround times for different products in our stores. We also ship from many different production and warehouse locations. Please read each item description carefully for estimated delivery times. Please expect and prepare for shipping congestion during holiday times.
All shipments come with tracking details that can be monitored both through your Order page once your order has shipped out, and the official websites for our shipping carriers. We use USPS, UPS, DHL and FedEx for shipping depending on the items ordered and delivery destination.
We have partnered with several print companies to offer a large product line. All warehousing and printing is located within the United States. Some of our print partners offer international shipping for apparel and novelty items. Some do not. Please refer to the shipping section of each product to explore shipping options and restrictions.
Yes! Discounts are available for wholesale and bulk quantities of our products both to private and retail locations. We can scale to large volumes and meet retail fulfillment needs with quick turnaround times. Ask us for more details!
All graphics, fonts, and text used in our designs have been properly licensed for commercial use or personally created by us. So you can rest assured we uphold trademark and copyright licensing laws in all of our printed designs. Please inquire within if you have questions regarding specific graphics or items featured in our shop. If you have recently registered or renewed a trademark or copyright for a design we have already been selling, contact us immediately for resolution. Cheeky Banter is not liable for penalty or removal of trademarked designs that are considered "dead", expired, out of date or void. All Live and Dead trademarks can be found at: tess2.uspto.gov
Due to our compliance with new 2019 regulations on eCommerce, we are adding sales tax to all orders where sales tax is applicable. States that do not charge a state or local sales tax are exempt. We appreciate your cooperation, and thank you for your business!